I'm joining Mama M. in another Five Question Friday post. If you'd like to join in, just follow the link. Yes, I know, that it's just after midnight, so I'm a little late, as it's actually Saturday, but I hope you don't hold that against me, I'm a night owl ;-)
1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose? My first thought would be some type of Art major (I majored in Liberal Studies, but only completed 3 years), but on second thought, I might want to major in something I don't think they offer anymore. Remember Home Economics? That was still a major when I went to college, and I think I'd like to do that. I am a homemaker, and I could still use some help in the Home Arts.
2. What do you love most about your home? I love that it's filled with love and wonderful memories of raising my family here. It's not a large house, but we live on a nice little cul-de-sac and have some of the best neighbors around.
3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)? I really enjoy reading, and read many different kinds of books. I think I'll share the type I don't like, and that's scary books. I don't want to read Stephen King. I'm the same way with scary/horror movies.
4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten? Escargot...yep, snails, and I'm not going to willingly ever eat them again!
5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be? I'm a mom of 6 kids, so I guess I'd choose someone like Claire Huxtable or Carol Brady because they were both moms with lots of kids. Claire had the added pleasure of being married to Bill Cosby on the show, and boy, could he make me laugh! I am getting older though, and there was a feisty little lady on The Golden Girls that would be a fun part to play. She was Sophia, the funny, outspoken mom, that could get away with saying anything.
I'm adding a little revision note here. Leanne, over at Joyful in Hope, mentioned Olivia Walton in her comment, and I thought, oh yeah, Olivia, from my favorite TV show, why didn't I think of her? Chalk that up to writing a post way too late at night! Sorry Sophia, Claire and Carol, but Olivia wins, hands down!
Thank you Leanne :-)
Thank you Leanne :-)
Have a wonderful weekend my friends.