Monday, June 29, 2015

Manhattan Beach


Manhattan Beach, California...
I'd love to say I was here right now,
but I'm not. This is a photo I took about 3 years ago,
and I uploaded it to Pinterest.
It's also on my Instagram page,
and it's my Google + profile photo.
Yeah, I love this place!
(I found out today that someone else had 
claimed it on their website,
so I thought I'd put it on here and reclaim it) :)

There's nothing special about the photo,
other than the meaning for me and my husband
of an anniversary visit back to the place we met.
If you ever get a chance to visit
Manhattan Beach, you're gonna love it!!
Have a beautiful day :)

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. And not nice when someone claims something to be their's that isn't. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when such special memories are attached to places like that. Love it!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I love this beach! This is the beach of my summers when I was growing up!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picture with magical memories attached. I love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
Blessings,
Marcia